The following software capabilities are highly desirable in a multimedia computer system with animation facility:
- Animation creation software: - It allows the user to create animation sequences from scratch by using a mouse and various simple objects, such as lines, circles and polygons, with various supporting colors. For example, an animation sequence to illustrate bouncing of a ball can be created as follows-
- Select a circle object and fill it with red color.
- Then start the recorder of the animation creation software.
- Then select the colored circle and drag it around the screen by using a mouse, recording several positions for it on the screen (each time you release the mouse button, you record the object’s position on the screen.
- Finally, stop the recorder and use save command to save the animation.